Sunday, 10 February 2013

Blood Red Road-Theme Song

   To view my lispiration challenge for this term please email me: jamihen@cssstudent.com. It's on vimeo and therefore requires a password. If I deem you worthy to view it I'll email you the password and if I don't then you can't view it. 

This term I chose to write a theme song for one of the best books I've ever read, Blood Red Road by Moira Young. The song follows the pace of the book for example it starts mystical then there's a bit of action then they're journeying etc.. I've only been playing the piano for about four to five months so while many people could write a song very quickly it took me a while to write it (with the help of my cousin) then even longer to play it without excruciatingly long pauses in between.
 I chose to do this for my litspiration challenge because it's different and I thought it would be fun. It was also very challenging and I love a good challenge (as long as I can complete it).

3 comments: